Friday, June 19, 2009

Hi Mija

Carmen,

It's been a while since I've written to you. I bought a new motorcycle yesterday and am very nervous about it.

also, your brother was here for 27 days. it was nice to have him here, but it made me miss you more. Your seat is still empty, we all noticed it so much.

supposedly your trial is coming up soon, I'm very nervous about that as well. I started up with regular counseling so when the trial finally happens, I have a professional to speak to.

I love and miss you sister. Everyday, I wonder about you. What we'd be doing together how you would be today.

You are always in my heart.

mom

2 comments:

  1. Know that there are people in this city who still think about your daughter and wonder how a beautiful life could be taken. A life full of potential. I pray that you will overcome and learn to live for your daughter. Bring joy into your life so that she can experience it with you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love, my only true friend in life. I miss you more every year without you. Life is cruel without your laughter... Please come back...or at least visit me in my dreams...

    ReplyDelete